What We Do
As a full-spectrum system integrator, our experience spans major business system domains:
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
We apply best-fit technologies driven by customer requirements and use advanced simulation, techniques, and modeling tools to optimize the performance of both business processes and the systems that automate them.
- We are also particularly adept in cross-domain solutions (CDS). ASD has extensive experience and expertise using CDS for state and federal government systems prominent in today’s government enterprise. This includes complex custom systems, COTS software within a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), and major ERP solutions.
- Our offerings include consulting, software integration, and supporting the full lifecycle of commercial technology implementations from blueprint through application sustainment.
- Our in-depth experience with COTS implementations encompasses: business process analysis, mapping to information technologies, architecture, blueprint design, software selection, proof-of-concept design, pilot scenario development, adapter and user interface construction, workflow design, COTS configuration and adoption, and system implementation.
- Our operational capabilities span the supply chain, including logistics advance planning, demand forecasting, total asset visibility (including the use of RFID) and lifecycle support for weapons systems.
- ASD has demonstrated capability and expertise to provide assistance with every phase of integrating technologies with legacy systems from selecting strategic technology or building information to technology infrastructure, integrating systems and processes, identifying and mitigating risk, managing the overall program and specific projects, and managing data.
IT Staffing Solutions
As technology continues to evolve, ASD’s Public Sector has been steadfast in supporting and exceeding our client’s objectives despite on-going change.
The long-standing relationship with our clients, speaks to our success in providing IT Staff Augmentation Solutions. Our clients actualize ROI and can sustain competitive advantages in a fast-changing market. Utilizing the “Best Athlete” approach, we have successfully placed 500+ personnel on various programs over the past 18 years in various roles ranging from Key Personnel on Cleared Programs to roles throughout the SDLC and STLC.
ASD provides solutions in the areas of-
- Program & Acquisition Management Support Services
- Systems Engineering/Technical Assistance (SETA)
- Engineering Services
- Logistics Support Systems & Services
- Security Systems & Services
- Web Solutions & Services
- Business Operations Support
- Computer Data Center Operations
- Help Desk Systems & Services
- Network & Infrastructure Services
- Software Development & Maintenance
- Test & Evaluation Services
- Training/Knowledge Transfer Systems & Services
- Integrated Management Approach