Contract Name: Alliant
Contract Number: GS00Q09BGD0025
Sponsor: U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
Contract Expiration Date: March 2014 (one (1) five-year base period with
one (1) five-year option)
Contract Ceiling: $50 Billion
Type of TOs: CPAF, sildenafil CPFF, CPIF, FFP, Fixed Price Award Fee (FPAF), FPLOE,
FPIF, T&M, T&M Award Fee, Labor Hour
Duns Number: 135962137
Payment Terms: Net 30
ASD Global is part of the CSC Alliant team that can provide services under this contract. The GSA Alliant contract is designed in part to support the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and DoD Enterprise Architecture, which aims to advance government-wide objectives set forth in the President’s Management Agenda in order to facilitate compliance with Federal IT policy mandates. ATCorp is prepared to provide services and solutions to federal government agencies with their IT requirements, as needed to meet their agency IT missions. The Alliant contract is designed to allow for choice, flexibility, ease of use, and access to quality businesses in the IT arena from small businesses to the industry organizations.
Features and Benefits
- Alliant is open for use to all Federal and Department of Defense Agencies Worldwide with a delegation of procurement authority to procure IT Services and Solutions. GSA can assist agencies with their orders, or agency contracting officers with a delegation of procurement authority can order directly from the contract.
- Alliant is a 10 year (one (1) five-year base period with one (1) five-year option) Multiple Award/Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA/IDIQ) Contract awarded to 59 companies.
- Alliant’s streamlined ordering procedures are based on “best value” of the FAR 16.505 Fair Opportunity process.
- Alliant provides a choice of 80 labor categories.
- Alliant has no dollar value limit on task orders up to contract ceiling.
- Alliant is compliant with Section 863 of National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) 2009.
- Alliant orders of $10M and under are not protestable (except for deviations from scope, period, or contract ceiling).
- Alliant’s small business subcontracting goals are at 50%.
- Alliant’s Contract Access Fee (CAF) of 0.75% is applied to all invoiced costs (less than or equal to $20M/year).
- Overall, Alliant is the most comprehensive and flexible contract vehicle.
- Since Alliant is aligned with FEA/DoDEA and conforms to OMB policy for IT investments it evolves as technology expands. This means that as the definition of IT changes over the life cycle of the Alliant Contract, the scope will be considered to coincide with the current definition of IT at any given time. This feature paves the way for long-term planning of large-scale programs and integrated solutions.
- Alliant maintains streamlined ordering procedures to facilitate short lead time acquisitions and cost savings and is ideal for requirements that support the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act.
- Alliant awardees may subcontract freely to provide a total solution.
The scope of the Alliant GWAC includes any and all components of an integrated Information Technology (IT) solution, including all current and any new technologies which may emerge during the life cycle of the Contract. The Contract provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired. Overview of Service Offerings
- Service Access and Delivery
- Service Platform and Infrastructure
- Component Framework
- Service Interface and Integration
- Customer Services
- Process Automation
- Business Management
- Digital Asset Services
- Business Analytical Services
- Back Office Services
- Support Services
- DoDEA Mission Area Support
IT Management Services
- Controls and Oversight
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Regulatory Development
- Planning and Resource Allocation
- IT Security
- System and Network Controls
Ancillary Support (integral to and necessary for the IT effort)
- Other services, including but not limited to
- Clerical support
- Data entry
- Subject matter expertise
- Server racks/mounts