Building on continuous innovation since 1998 with conceptual modeling and automatic pipe routing technology, ASD provides the Stand-Alone and Integrated FEED solutions comprised of various modules to provide deliverables to meet any type of a FEED project. ASD’s global customers have been utilizing these FEED solutions on production projects to optimize plot plans and generate conceptual 3D models to support accurate estimates within short schedules. The cost of developing a FEED level 3D model is now affordable.
A stand-alone (no external database or graphics package required), 3D plant layout automation tool for FEL and FEED stages of a plant design project. OptiPlant combines 3D conceptual modeling with automated pipe routing to develop a conceptual 3D model rapidly. With OptiPlant, clients are delivering an accurate and interference checked 3D Piping and equipment layout for all types of Process and Power generation Plant facilities, within an extremely compressed schedule. Learn More….
Pipe Support Optimizer (PSO)
A fully integrated stress analysis, support location, and design tool. With this product, users can eliminate the manual trial and error steps to determine optimal support locations PSO allows, concurrent engineering during the early piping design phase. Learn More….
A web-based visualization tool of the OptiPlant 3D model. User can view real-time
data from the OptiPlant models to review project progress and design.
ASD’s FEED solution package has been revamped keeping in mind the following:
- Information available during early concept and FEED is sufficient for ASD solution execution. A 3D model can be developed with the basic information available ( i.e.
Plot Plan, Paper PFD’s/P&ID’s)
- Although standard routing rules and practices are built-in, User have the ability to change piping configuration based on their Company or project specific criteria through easy input templates
- Application is significantly broadened by our Global Clients to the following types of plant
- Oil and Gas plants
- Offshore Platforms and FPSO’s
- Refinery and Chemical
- Coal-based Ethanol
ASD’s solution has also been packaged for other disciplines groups as follows:
- OptiPlant Lite for the Business Development group- Standardized pre-assembled 3D
Plants can be used for visual presentation of the scope and design by the BD group
. ASD offers this through one time services or ASD/ Customer joint engagement in
creating OptiPlant based Pre-assembled 3D models
- OptiPlant usage has expanded to Process Groups for quicker Process Flow finalization,
considering layout re-arrangement impact
- Hand-off from FEED to Detail Design of the ASD developed models ( 70% of lines can
be re-used in Detail Design)